Sunday, January 26, 2014

Health : Generosity

One of the fastest and easiest ways to improve your health are getting very grateful for your food.  Here are some tools:

- Say a gratitude mantra before eating anything, I use one that my friend Amelia taught me: "Thank you for this food.  May it spiritually, emotionally and physically nourish me so that I may best be in service to myself and those all around me."

- Use cloth napkins, pretty plates, fancy glasses and silverware.

- Really get present with the smells, texture and taste of the food.  Eat consciously.

- Make sure to eat foods that your body loves (your BODY not your taste buds).  Pay attention to the foods that make you feel better and the ones that deplete you.


- Don't rush eating, pay attention to eat bite and enjoy the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment