I have learned that what makes a great coach is not:
- some one who has got it down perfectly
- a person that looks great on camera
- the best story teller or
- has a sweet demeanor
Instead, a fantastic leader is able to:
- help you illuminate YOUR truth
- give you the confidence to ACT on it!
- help you stay motivated by REWARDING yourself (so that you are not attached to the "having")
So, knowing this, choose wisely. If you want to lose weight and you have a skinny coach - she may just push her agenda of how she lost it onto you versus really helping you see that YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS that you need!!