Saturday, January 28, 2017

BLiSS TiP ❤️

Riding on a plane ✈️ is much like the journey of life - every passenger is having their own experience - even though the circumstances are seemingly the same - each one of us use our own filter to discern whether it's a "good trip" or a "bad trip". 

We just flew home to #losangeles from #chicago on my favorite domestic airline #southwestairlines and had an amazing flight.

The view and weather were great. The plane was on time and clean (as usual). The staff were funny and professional. We watched free TV - ate Oreos and landed safely.

I am always so amazed by flying in these huge machines - smooth as a bird. 

And so grateful for my love by my side.

I'm sure other people had a very different journey that my experience - but we do get to choose bliss or complaint!

If you are starting to get grumpy - ask yourself - how can I make this experience more enjoyable for myself with a simple mindset shift?





No comments:

Post a Comment