- Get present to what foods work well with your body
- Find an enjoyable sport or exercise
- Schedule your workouts on the calendar
- Plan your grocery and cook times
- Stay away from bad triggers (this means certain people too)
- Have an accountability partner
- Make sure never to be hungry!
I knew that after my tennis match I would be very hungry. I also knew that when I am hungry, I will lose focus on the long term and satiate my current appetite without too much thought.
So the solution was:
Yes, I took a couple of hard boiled eggs, some cucumber and freshly cut tomatoes to the match so that I could snack immediately afterwards. And that held me over until I reached home and could cook a healthy meal or prepare a salad.
If you have set an intention to get fitter, lose weight or just feel better, I have an experience that will most certainly help you reach your goals! Stay tuned!