If you complete your tenacious actions with attachment to outcome efforts - your emotional pendulum will swing either to resignation or disappointment.
A level of deep trust in the way life is turning out is important for peace. Attempting to force people and results versus allowing is recipe for disaster.
"As I let go of the need to arrange my life, the Universe brings abundant good to me." Deepak Chopra
Use the daily worksheets to:
- Plan your day with appointments
- Do your morning journal
- Pick your tenacious actions
- Choose your own generous rewards
- Set up the context for the day
- Use the journal box for your allowing thoughts to flow out
Once you have completed this in the morning - focus on staying present and avoid trying to overpower people or life.
At the end of the day:
- Write the 10 things that you are grateful for
- The 7 things that you contributed to others
These lists remind you to stay in service and deep gratitude for blessings that are already on your life.
Choose every day to have a successful and happy day!
Post a Comment