Tuesday, March 24, 2015

BLISS by Adeline

My jewelry company is little to do with luxury gems.  It is a commitment to presence, alignment and happiness.  Because being in a state of BLISS is a choice, a decision, a way of life.  We have all heard of the 7 deadly sins:

Wrath
Greed
Sloth
Pride
Lust
Envy
Gluttony

The reason that they are "deadly" is because they ROB YOU OF JOY.  The way to stay truly happy from the inside out is to instead be:

Loving
Generous
Compassionate
Forgiving
Grateful
Kind
Empathetic
Humble

It is not that hard to do.  Instead of listening to the damaging negative thoughts inside our head, we can instead replace them with empowering and optimistic views.  We get to choose the filters that we use to hear, see and feel with.  No one can force us to get upset at the weather, traffic, politics or other life events. And there is truly no use for us to be fearful or angry.  



I wear my "Ananda" (means BLISS in Sanskrit) piece on my hand as a daily reminder to choose BLISS.  I am human and get moments of disappointment of hurt - but I take charge of my thoughts, and don't let them rule me, and quickly redirect them to a sense of deep connection and gratefulness for all that I have and all that is.  After all, if I have breath, then I am alive, and that in of itself is an amazing thing.

Make sure to choose BLISS for yourself too - it is the finest way to live!

www.BLISSbyAdeline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment