Saturday, December 21, 2013

Career : Tenacity

Being successful at work takes a huge amount of tenacity.  Take a man that I admire greatly +Gary Vaynerchuk.  At a recent book signing for his new book "Jab Jab Jab Right Hook" (a book that I highly recommend if you want to sell anything to anyone - ever), he said the following quote:

"You know why I knew this new app better than my employees?  As soon as they released it, I spent every night from 11pm-3am for three weeks using it!"

I was floored.  You want to have success in your career?  Time to employee enormous commitment to make it happen.

Here we are:


As a side note - he embodies my formula for success: Tenacity + Generosity better than anyone else that I know.  I believe that his is one of the finest humans alive today.

If you own a business, you need to read his book.  Or hire him.

No comments:

Post a Comment