Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Are you ready to choose BLiSS?

My primary life's mission:  to live a life of BLiSS!!!

To remain elated, turned on, excited, enthusiastic, harmonious, calm, confident, hopeful, joyful, fun, safe, authentic, loving, generous, kind, healthy, creative, playful, eager, funny and very very grateful.

And my thoughts, actions and words are the practice of staying in these feelings.  In this desire to have a happy life and be a happy person - I choose to spend time with those on this path too.  



I wear my beautiful hand jewel to remember my commitment all day long.  In the shower, at home and when I am out, I see the Sanskrit word "Ananda" meaning BLiSS and I smile - knowing the because this is the path that I have chosen - this is the life that unfolds for me.

It is effortless.  I seem to be getting "lucky" to other people.  But NO - it's my energy that is attracting like energy.  There is endless love and abundance available to all of us.  We are ALL this POWERFUL.

This is my ONE life - I am going to fully enjoy it.  And I am doing it MY way.

#BLiSSbyAdeline #yummyroastedveggies #handjewel #whitegold #blackdiamond 

No comments:

Post a Comment