Thursday, August 11, 2016

Envy and jealousy.

It's important to pay attention to the thoughts and pictures that are flowing through our heads that are causing pain or inaction.  It can be easy to get negative, blame others or use excuses to avoid living a vibrant and exciting life.

My main job in life is to ensure my happiness - so that in turn I can be a contribution to my family, friends and community.  After all - I can only be the best person if I am brimming with self love, compassion for myself and others and have a sense that everything is well for myself and others too.  There is a huge element of trust that needs to be embodied.  And finally gratitude.

When emotions of fear, regret, anger, sadness, envy, disappointment, shame, jealousy or unjustness enfold my being - I become useless and de-energized. 

Luckily- I have learned to use my FEELINGS as a compass to direct my thoughts which in turn translate into actions which create my experiences in life.  In any part of that cycle - feelings, thoughts or actions - I get to interrupt and redirect to be more joyous.

Look at what happens with these monkeys:


Let's rise above looking to others for our BLiSS and TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY for our own existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment