Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What a difference a choice makes!

My PHONE and COMPUTERS are OFF for MOST OF THE DAY every day! Isn't that just AWESOME?
Also, I don't have CABLE TV.

I actually have real conversations IN PERSON!

I make MY OWN experiences on the tennis court, having lunch, going to the park, doing community service, on the golf course, at the gym, in a coffee shop, grocery shopping etc, and DON'T need to watch TV to be entertained!

I am NOT an ER doctor and that text, ping, FB post or VM can WAIT until I have some time to give attention to it.

I don't need to document every fun time on Instagram!



(Camel Ride with my Daddy)

Oh and I don't need to go partying with intensely loud music and loads of alcohol to have a good time!

My life is peaceful and beautiful and I am SO VERY GRATEFUL for it!

Not too long ago my life was just the opposite of this. I had 2 mobiles, 2 cars, was on the computer all the time and watched 6+ hours of TV a DAY!

It just goes to show you, you don't have to wait for the New Year, or the new month, or Monday, or even tomorrow to make a change in your life to increase your happiness! 

In this moment, what is one thing that you can do to make your life better?


No comments:

Post a Comment