Friday, December 20, 2013

Health + Fittness : Success

Do you subscribe to the notion that being "beautiful" is important?  Consider this:

Instead of being Beauty(full) how about Beauty(feel)?

To me, being healthy and fit is about how I "feel" in my body, not how I look.  I am learning to pay attention to which foods nourish and energize me.  How much and which activities stretch and strengthen me.

As of this writing, in 2013, I am 40 years old.  A friend of mine said, "Adeline, have you thought about having some Botox for your laugh lines?" 




I have NO interest in covering up the scars of my happiness!  These lines around my face are EARNED and I am keeping them.  I hope they deepen, along with the laugh lines on my forehead and around my eyes too!  Along with the wrinkles come sparkly eyes from a deep sense of happiness.

And where would it end?  When do you stop focusing on the "negative" parts of your body and try to change it?  Would I Botox my arms, hands and legs too?

I prefer my focus to be on my soulful laugh and spritely walk!

What foods and exercise beauty(feel) you???

No comments:

Post a Comment