Monday, May 19, 2014

Own your intentions

Beliefs.  We are supremely powerful, we gather evidence (successfully) to confirm all of our beliefs.  So - how about we choose to believe that we are lucky, abundant, healthy and happy?  And gather and behave as if that was true.  


(this is my happiness drink)

If you wake up in the morning and write on a piece of paper:

- I AM LUCKY

- I AM ABUNDANT

- I AM HEALTHY

- I AM HAPPY 

And then, as you go about your day, these words are resonating with your consciousness and will actively attach to your experience of life.

Don't allow the void in your mind in the morning to be filled with negative thoughts or fears.  Fill that space with positive reinforcement that sets the tone for the day - the way you want it.

Be responsible for a successful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment