Thursday, November 21, 2013

Can gratitude make you happy?

I am speaking from my personal experience.  In my daily Tenacity + Generosity = Success worksheet, I added 10 boxes for logging my daily gratitude.  I have noticed that taking time to appreciate the little and big things in your life elevates your mood!

I write the list in the evening, then go to sleep with a smile on my face, feel rested and wake up with energy! 

It is most amazing, that yesterday, after brewing a pot of tea, I sat with it in absolute gratitude for the aroma, flavor and moment of silence to enjoy my special blend.



What ends up happening is that because you know that you will be writing your list in the evening, you actually start logging things that you are grateful for throughout the day and you notice how truly blessed you are!

Why not gather evidence for your amazing life?  You have limited capacity in your brain, use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment